IYDA is a youth and community provision for children and young people in the Farsi speaking communities (predominantly Iranian and Afghan).
It is part of the youth service in the London Borough of Greenwich run by Charlton Athletic Community Trust (CACT).
IYDA’s main aims are:
• To provide Farsi classes for children and young people.
• To raise cultural awareness through music, arts, history, food and traditions.
• To help children and young people develop a stronger sense of identity.
• To help members develop new skills (e.g. team work).
• To increase young members employability by providing opportunities for volunteering.
• To increase opportunity for young people to access further and higher education.
Our programme includes Farsi classes, sports, arts and crafts, performing arts, cookery and computer workshops. We also run short projects such as residentials and photography.
آيدا گروهی است برای کودکان و نوجوانان ايرانی، افغانی و ديگر فارسی زبان در لندن۰ اين گروه در سال ۱۹۸۹در حوضه گرينويچ پايه گذاری شد وهم اکنون در پلامستد بکار خود ادامه ميدهد
اهداف آيدا از قرار زير ميباشد:
ـ آموزش زبان فارسی